By the People, For the People

Posted by Chuck Norris Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leaders of North America:

Hello my fellow proud Americans, my name is Chuck Norris. You have most likely heard of me through friends, the internet, or perhaps Walker Texas Ranger. Because of my fame and the fear I strike in my enemy’s heart, I have been elected by my brothers and sisters of America to represent the populace of North America as a whole. I am writing to you today on behalf of them. The reason I wanted to address the leaders of North America is because we wanted to be very clear about one thing; what is most important to us. The answer is simple yet may create a challenge for you in time of crisis. What I am referring to is our freedom.
America was built on the idea of freedom and it has held strong and stayed true for centuries. The populace has been hearing rumors about lately about the government trying to take away some of our freedoms because something crazy is going on. Most of us think that aliens are plotting an attack but we have no idea because we have been kept in the dark about certain events that may or may not be happening. In response to that I want to remind you of something with this quote,Osama Bin Laden did not go hiding cause America was looking for him, but because Chuck Norris was.” (http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/search/node/america?page=2)
I don’t want to have to treat you guys like a terrorist too but I will if I have to. In my eyes a terrorist is someone who tries to take away my freedom, both foreign and domestic. I hope you can understand why I am taking this aggressive tone and that I don’t mean to sound rude. I am only trying to do right by my fellow Americans, including you. Let me know if there is anything I can do in helping with this issue.
Yours in North America,

Chuck Norris
Leader of the populace

0 comments

Post a Comment


Bringing you cutting-edge news, politics, technology, and culture from around the world.